Let’s Talk, Lancaster has joined the Campaign to Change Direction as a regional partner. We have pledged to share the 5 signs of emotional suffering with 275,000 people in Lancaster County and to work together to change the culture surrounding mental health. Join us!
What You Can Do:
- Promote the Change Direction Campaign:
- Get the tools to assist someone experiencing a mental health crisis by registering for Mental Health First Aid
- Take the pledge to learn the 5 signs of emotional suffering at http://www.changedirection.org
- Share a selfie showing you know the 5 signs! Use our two hashtags #changementalhealth and #changementalhealthlancaster
- Hang posters in your school, workplace, or church
- Use quick animated videos to share the message in your workplace
Join Us On Social Media:
- Share our posts, tweets, and photos
- Tag Let’s Talk Lancaster in your posts, tweets, photos using our handles:
- Share our website links in your organization newsletters, email blasts and other correspondence! Feel free to use our suggested insert below:
Let’s Talk, Lancaster is a group of over 30 community-based organizations dedicated to improving mental health and well-being in Lancaster County. Our vision is a vibrant Lancaster Community that promotes and supports an environment where people live mentally healthy lives. We work to increase awareness of the connection between mental health and physical health, reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness, promote resiliency and well-being, and improve the connection between primary care and mental health care. We welcome interested community members to become involved with our work. Check us out at: www.letstalklancaster.org and www.changedirection.org/Lancaster-county or visit us on social media!